Terms and Conditions
- You can order goods by clicking on the shopping basket symbol and filling in the order sheet.
- It is possible to make your order by phone on +421 903 448 100 or per email email@example.com
- To cancel your reservation within 24 hours, contact us on +421 903 448 100 (mobile) or per email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will return the amount on your bank account or send you a postal money-order. Don’t forget to enclose a bank statement.
Phone and E-mail orders
You can order by phone or E-mail. For instruction how to pay by bank transfer, read more below.
Your payment on shop.skslovan.com is possible by:
- Cash on delivery (for orders inside Slovak Republic)
- Bank transfer 4026958514/7500, Československá obchodná banka, a.s.
From abroad IBAN: SK66 7500 0000 0040 2695 8514 SWIFT: CEKOSKBX
- If you are ordering by phone or e-mail please write your name in „customer feedback“ column.
Terms of delivery
- Delivery fee
- By purchase over 100 €, we provide free delivery within 24hours. This service is not included in case of customised kit order. The production takes 14 days and is charged in advance.
- Delivery times
- Slovakia, 14 days delivery
- Czech Republic, 14 days delivery
- Europe, 21 days delivery
- Rest of the world (outside Europe), 21 days delivery
- Postal charges
- Slovakia 4,98 €
- Slovakia – cash on delivery 5,98 €
- Outside Slovakia
|up to 1 Kg||9,7 €||9 €||19 €|
|up to 2 Kg||13 €||15,9 €||34 €|
|up to 3 Kg||14 €||25,8 €||38 €|
|up to 5 Kg||14,5 €||28,8 €||54 €|
|up to 7 Kg||16 €||38 €||68 €|
|up to 9 Kg||19,5 €||44 €||84 €|
|up to 11 Kg||20,5 €||47 €||92 €|
*In case that real weight of your package is bigger than calculated weight in order, you will be contacted and charged the extra fee. We will send you all details..
- Sales person undertakes to:
- deliver particular goods according customer order (number, price)
- guarantee an adequate package and delivery
- contact a customer in case that an ordered good was sold out. We will suggest another delivery date.
- issue and enclose the invoice as a tax document
- Shopper undertakes to:
- collect an ordered good
- pay the full price of the ordered good
Cancellation of purchase
- According paragraph 12/108/2008, you are in the right to return the good in 7 days period. This period could be prolonged in dependence on a particular good.
- In case of return, send us a shipment as a registered letter to the address: Fanstore s.r.o., Zátišie 10, 831 03 Bratislava, Slovakia
- Cash on delivery won’t be accepted.
- Only undamaged good in the original package will be accepted. Please, don’t forget to enclose a copy of invoice (or write down an invoice number), your name and address.
- We would appreciate if you could shortly explain your reasons of return. (There is no obligation in connection with the good return)
- We will return the amount on your bank account or send you a postal money-order in case you will fulfil all claim conditions. Incurred costs are covered by us.
- In case you want to claim damaged or faulty goods, please keep the terms above. Don’t forget to describe a kind of damage. When you go over the 7 days claim period, contact us by phone: +421 903 448 100 or per email: email@example.com
- Fanstore s.r.o. is responsible for purchased goods.
- Claim rights are not applied for a person who doesn’t buy a good directly from us (It doesn´t apply for a second-hand purchase).
- The shopper who wants to claim the good must send a written claim in accordance with a civil code (regarding goods reparation, change…). The shopper must do it within a claim period and describe all good´s damages or faulty.
- Shopper is bound to return good under complaint to Fanstore s.r.o..
- Good under complaint must be complete, undamaged and in an original package.
Loss in transit
- Fanstore s.r.o. is responsible for loss in transit.
- Fanstore s.r.o. is not responsible for loss in transit in case of your postal goods return.
- We provide 24 months guarantee of purchased goods. Please, keep your invoice. Your invoice is a letter of guarantee.
- Guarantee period starts after date of receipt of delivery.
- Don’t accept any delivery in damaged package. You will avoid complications with a claim.